Valentine's Day is almost here, and my daughter is so excited to help me make treats for the big day to share with friends, family, and neighbors. Today I'm sharing 15 of my favorite simple & sweet recipes that you can make this week to celebrate Valentine's Day with your loved ones.
1. Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies from Two Twenty One
2. Valentine’s Day Ombre Sweet Treat from Tastefully Frugal
3. Hershey's Kiss Cookies from Life is Sweets
4. Valentine’s White Chocolate Popcorn from Gimme Some Oven
5. Valentine’s Day Muddy Buddies from The Rebel Chick
6. Valentine Blondie Bars from A Helicopter Mom
7. Heart Shaped Rice Krispies Treats Pops from Food Family & Finds
8. Red Hot Dark Chocolate Fudge from Kleinworth & Co.
9. Mini Heart Pies from The Gracious Wife
10. Mini Valentine Sandwich Cookies from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
11. Easy Valentine’s Day Patties from Mom On Timeout
12. Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Hearts from This Mama Loves
13. Oreo Valentine’s Day Fudge from Sewlicious Home Decor
14. Brownie Hearts with Raspberry Buttercream Filling from Moms Need to Know
15. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops from A Night Owl