Valentine treats are so cute, and a lot of fun to make. Kids love helping (usually), and this recipe is EXTRA kid-friendly!! My four year old had a blast helping me make these mini Valentine sandwich cookies that taste a lot like a miniature ice cream sandwich. And as a bonus, you can eat these little cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth without blowing your diet!!
Cool Whip or White Frosting
- Spoon some Cool Whip onto one vanilla wafer.
- Place another vanilla wafer on top. Be careful NOT to squish it!!
- In a small bowl, pour in your sprinkles. Carefully roll the cookie sideways in the sprinkles until all the sides are covered.
- Place the cookies on a pan or cookie sheet and freeze.
- Serve frozen. They thaw fast, so serve immediately.