When it comes to making dinner, I need something that doesn't take a lot of work and that will satisfy my family. This Cheesy Chicken Bacon Pasta is comfort food at its best with a delightful combination of chicken, bacon, and macaroni & cheese all baked to perfection! This is one of my husband's favorite meals, and my daughter loves it, too! It reheats well, so leftovers (if you have any) are no problem at all. You can even pre-cook some of the ingredients beforehand if you want to save time!
16 oz pasta (any shape will work - I used Rotini)
3-4 chicken breasts
5-6 strips bacon
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Place chicken in hot bacon grease and cook thoroughly.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil your pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and put it into a 9x13 baking dish. Add in the chicken, cream of chicken soup, half of the bacon crumbles, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Stir until everything is combined.
- Top with 1 cup shredded cheese and the remaining bacon.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until the cheese on top is melted.