1 package elbow macaroni
1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
2 (6 oz) cans tomato sauce
1-2 tsp garlic salt
salt & pepper
2 cups cheddar cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package (al dente), drain.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown the ground beef and drain.
- Add tomato sauce and garlic salt to meat and combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour meat/sauce mixture and pasta into lightly greased 9x13" pan. Stir in 1 cup cheddar and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Bake at 375º for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.