Ham is a staple at our Easter dinner, and we always end up with a bunch of leftovers. Instead of getting burned out on eating the ham slices plain or throwing it out, make something new with it! Today I'm sharing 12 delicious recipes that will put that leftover ham to good use and that your family is sure to love.
2. Ham & Cheese Calzones (Low Carb & Gluten-Free) from All Day I Dream About Food
3. Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Rice Skillet from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
4. Ham Asparagus Rolls from Tastes Better from Scratch
5. Cheesy Ham and Potato Bacon Casserole from Oh Sweet Basil
6. Ham and Cheese Biscuits from Barefeet in the Kitchen
7. Ham Fried Rice from Mommy's Kitchen
8. Ham and Gruyère Crepes from Eat. Drink. Love.
9. Ham & Cheese Pasta Bake from Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
10. Ham, Swiss, and Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzels from Baker by Nature
11. Ham and Cheese Gnocchi from Kevin & Amanda
12. Ham & Cheese Pinwheels from Sweet and Simple Living