Playing bingo at holiday parties has become a fun tradition in our family. Earth day is coming up on April 22nd, and this Free Printable Earth Day Bingo will be a fun way to celebrate. Go grab some tiny pebbles and get ready to play!
(Set includes 8 bingo cards and calling pieces in a single PDF file)
I've gotten a lot of requests to make more than 8 bingo cards for larger groups. To help solve this problem without having to create a whole bunch of card designs, I've put together a version that will make it easy for everyone to customize their own bingo card.
Cut the bingo pieces by following the lines. Glue the pieces wherever you want on the card with glue stick until all the spaces (except the "free" space) are covered. This would be a fun activity for older kids to do all on their own. Younger children will need some assistance with the cutting.
Download Free Printable Blank Earth Day Bingo Set
(Set includes one blank bingo card, bingo pieces, and calling pieces in a single PDF file)
1. Pick some kind of object to mark your squares (candy, glass gems, buttons, etc)
2. Give each player a bingo card and markers (or put your own card together with the blank set).
3. Have each player put a marker over the free space.
4. Have one person choose a calling card and say it out loud. Each player will cover that item on their card with a marker.
5. Once a player has 5 squares covered in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally), call out "BINGO!" and win the game!
Some things you should know before downloading:
*Artsy-Fartsy Mama printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may NOT modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
*Please do not remove the credits/watermarks.
*If you'd like to share this printable, credit must be given to Artsy-Fartsy Mama & linked back to this post.
To lengthen the life of the prints, I would recommend printing the bingo cards and calling pieces on cardstock and laminating. All files are 8.5x11 inches and put together in a single PDF format.
Have fun!! Would love to hear from you if you play using my printable!