I love easy cookie recipes that are quick to throw together. These cookies are made with Bisquick mix, and while I was skeptical making them for the first time, they are seriously SO good! Soft, chewy, and one of the easiest chocolate chip cookie recipes I have ever made!! They are even simple enough for the kids to help make!
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Bisquick
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg.
- Fold in Bisquick baking mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker