Brighten up your home this weekend by decorating some colorful pots filled with succulents or flowers!
Painting and decorating inexpensive terra cotta or even rejuvenating an old flower pots from the thrift store is something that you can do even if you feel like you aren't the crafty type. It's a lot of fun to get creative, and it's a great way to spend time with the kids! Decorated potted plants also make great gifts for Mother's Day and birthdays.
So, what are you waiting for?! Here's some inspiration to get you started:
1. Dip Dye Succulent Pot from I Spy DIY
2. Teeny Plants in Glittered Pots from The Pretty Bee
3. DIY Hand Painted Southwest Cacti Pots from Rescue & Relove
4. DIY Succulent Pots from Miss Renaissance
5. DIY Drip Painted Pottery from Clever Nest
6. DIY Painted Planter from The Crafted Life
7. Marbled Terra Cotta Pots from Alana Jones-Mann
8. Silver and Gold Gilded Terra Cotta Pots from The 36th Avenue
9. Neon Dipped Teacher Gifts from Hellobee
10. DIY Mini Face Planters from Sugar & Cloth
11. DIY Tribal-Painted Flower Pots from Laurie Cosgrove
12. DIY Marbled Planters from Oh Joy!
13. DIY Gold-Dipped Plant Pots from Pottery Barn Blog
14. DIY Neon Polka Dot Pots from For the Love of...
15. Glitter Painted Planters from The Crafted Life
16. Brush Stroke Pots from Elizabeth Joan Designs
17. Modern Painted Pots from The Elephant of Surprise
18. Colorful Pot Painting from Edventures with Kids
19. DIY Hand Painted Ikat Pots from Kate Bello
20. Herringbone Vase and Planter from Sparkle Living Blog
Which decorated pot is your favorite?