It's that time of year again. Time to open the windows and get rid of all the dust and built-up grime that you've accumulated over the winter. I don't know about you, but just the thought of Spring Cleaning is a bit overwhelming. There's so much to do!! So, to make life a little easier, I'm sharing 15 Spring Cleaning tips and tricks I've found to help you get your house cleaned like a professional, along with a bunch of homemade cleaner recipes to save you money on supplies!
2. DIY Reusable Swiffer Wet Jet Pad & DIY Swiffer Solution by Do It Yourself Divas
3. DIY Outdoor Window Cleaner by Creativity, Musings & Such
4. DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner by For the Love of Food
5. DIY Toilet Bomb Cleaner by How Does She?
6. DIY Cleaning Wipes by Mighty Crafty
7. 5 Homemade Cleaners & Printable Labels by Little Ms. Robinson
8. How to Clean a Microfiber Couch by 551 East
9. DIY Disposal Cleaner by Fun Home Things
10. DIY Carpet Cleaning by Clover House
11. Free Printable Spring Cleaning Checklist by A Place for Us
12. Natural Cleaning Tips for the Bathroom by Broccoli Cupcake
13. DIY Glass & Mirror Cleaner by Frugally Sustainable
14. DIY Shower Cleaner by Wait 'Til Your Father Gets Home
15. DIY Dishwasher Detergent by Simply Designing