Do you have a breakfast tradition on Christmas? We usually have cinnamon rolls or french toast every Christmas morning, but we might be changing that after finding all these fun and delicious holiday-themed breakfast recipes! There are thousands of breakfast recipes out there, but today I'm sharing 12 breakfast recipes that are perfect for Christmas morning!
1. Epic Cinnamon Rolls from My Kitchen Escapades
2. Santa's Elf Pancakes from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
3. Eggnog Monkey Bread from Lemon Tree Dwelling
4. Snowman Breakfast from Hoosier Homemade
5. Candy Cane Coffee Cake from Shower of Roses
6. Overnight Eggnog French Toast Casserole from Five Heart Home
7. Gingerbread Pancakes from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
8. Easy Breakfast Casserole from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
9. Rudolph Pancakes from I Heart Naptime
10. White Chocolate Gingerbread Crescent Rolls from Lemon Tree Dwelling
11. Christmas Tree French Toast from The Joys of Boys
12. Mini Hash Brown Crust Quiche from Pizzazzerie
What do you have for breakfast on Christmas morning?