In case you aren't familiar with it, Thanksgiving Point is a non-profit institute located in Lehi, Utah with a mission of providing education, support, and transformative experiences to families all across the Wasatch front and beyond.
There is a lot to see and do year-round, all in a safe, family-friendly environment. Thanksgiving Point Gardens, the Children’s Discovery Garden, Farm Country, the Museum of Ancient Life, the Emporium, and restaurants are all places to make sure and check out for fun activities, classes, shopping, dining, and more. I also love that the educational opportunities are designed for every age group, from toddlers to adults, so no one is left out of the fun.
A way to make sure you don't miss out on anything is to become a member of their Membership program. There is a membership pass for every kind of family, including passes for individuals. Memberships make great gifts for grandparents who want to have fun with the grandkids, and perfect for families of any size. There are always fun activities and classes going on, so no matter when you visit, you are in for a good time.
- Year-long free admission to all Thanksgiving Point venues
- 50% off admission for guests
- 10% discount for food, retail, and youth education, gardening, and cooking classes
- Invitations to members-only events
- Access to monthly members-only email blast featuring special offers & discounts
- Early morning Thanksgiving Point Gardens admission
- 10% discount on Thanksgiving Point signature events
- ASTC Reciprocal Membership, which provides free admission to more than 300 museums and science centers nationwide
Since it's the season of giving, one of YOU are going to win a Family Membership Pass to Thanksgiving Point!
The giveaway runs until December 26th at midnight (MST). Good luck!!